Bad Dudes vs. Bin Laden Bad Dudes vs. Bin Laden

I'm an Arab Muslim and i always hate it when people call me a terrorists when they haven't met or other Arabs in real life, And you don't see me calling anybody anything bad...
The New York attack created a very large for Arabs and Muslims which saddens me.

P.S: We also hate terrorists and Bin Laden, and we love and believe in Jesus Christ and the other Abrahamic prophets.

Have a good one!

The Suicide Bomber Game The Suicide Bomber Game

OMG IM SO OFFENNDED EERMAHGERD SO RACISITTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perdition Perdition

Ů’This is game is so perfect, everything in it is perfect.

DoctorWho: Brilliant Game DoctorWho: Brilliant Game

I really like the artstyle and the feel of the game, but i haven't YET finished the box puzzle, it's been now 4 years. pls send help.. and food if you can.

What engine did you use to make the game?, just wondering ;D

Immudelki responds:

The box puzzle....you mean the one in the second scene ? Well, the next version will have many sorts of help for all the people that can't go trough the puzzle. Sorry for all that delay, I had other projects on fire, but you can be sure that the project will be finished, I always finish my projects ;) And for your question, everything is done on flash pro (well, art on photoshop for the most part of course since its bitmaps)

Dogs Duty Dogs Duty

10/10 would dog again.

Bullet Waltz Bullet Waltz

YOU ARE A LEGEND, can you teach me how do you do some of these things in C2?

Don't Escape Don't Escape

I can't put anything in the pot.. can someone help me?

The Deepest Sleep The Deepest Sleep

scruptwldor plz

Deeper Sleep Deeper Sleep

Finally beat the game, though there's just one note left. i know what that note says but i wanna get the achievement ;3
Great game :)

Enough Plumbers 2 Enough Plumbers 2

This game is so awesome! :)